Sec 1 Orientation Programme & Sec 1 Parents’ Day
Sec 1 Orientation Programme
- To induct students to the BVSS learning community.
- To instil a sense of belonging to the school in our Secondary 1 students.
- To promote team spirit and camaraderie among students.
- To introduce CCAs offered by the school to Sec 1 students.
Details of Sec 1 Orientation
- 2 January 7.30 am – 5 pm
- 3 January 7.30 am – 8.30 pm
- Campfire will be held from 6.30 – 8.30 pm. Parents are welcome to join us.
First Day of School on Thursday, 2 January 2020
Students are to report to school before 7.20 am in your full school PE T-shirt and brown shorts/culottes and school-approved shoes. Only track shoes which are white, black or grey are allowed.
You may report in your primary school uniform if you have not purchased BVSS uniform.
For the first day of school, students are also to bring along the following:
- Pencil case
- Water bottle
Sec 1 Parents’ Day cum CCA Awareness Day
Sec 1 Parents Day cum CCA Awareness Day will be held on Saturday, 4 January 2020 from 9.00 am to 12.30 pm.
Parents will have the opportunity to find out more information about the school’s policies and programmes and meet your child’s Form Teachers.
CCA booths will also be set up for you and your child to view the CCAs before deciding on the choice of CCA for your child at a later date.