The Bukit View Secondary School (BVSS) Volleyball team is dedicated to fostering a culture that provides our athletes the technical, tactical, mental and physical training necessary to help them reach their highest potential on the court, as both individuals and team players. We stress the importance of self-discipline, positive relationships between athletes and coach, and individual goals and aspirations.
Developing character through the pursuit of excellence
To create and maintain an environment that develops character and promotes leadership, responsibility and accountability among all Volleyball members.
Through these rigorous trainings, the girls are taught the importance of perseverance and teamwork, dedication and commitment, skills necessary for success both on the court and in life.
HIGHLIGHT OF THE YEAR
- Our program concludes with the exciting Annual Championship Tournaments in the late January and the early July.
- In 2016, we have participated in the West Zone C Girls’ Division Championship and B Girls’ Division Championship. One of the most significant accomplishments BVSS Volleyball team has had in this year was a victory over Greenridge Secondary 2-1 in the West Zone B Division Girls Volleyball Championship.
- Intensive trainings to prepare students for the competitions.
- Bonding activities and welcome-cum-farewell parties for our new Secondary 1 members and graduating students are also organized.
- Other school activities; Annual Combined Sports Camp / Values in Action (Newspaper Collection/BVSS Blood Donation Drive)
CCA TRAINING DAY(S)/ TIME
|Wednesday||2:30 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Friday||2:00 pm – 4:30 pm|
|Miss Chua Mei Qi||Mrs Susan Pang|
|Mdm Noor Aisyah|
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS (2017-2018)
|B Div’Captain||TAN EN TING||3 N1|
|B Div’ Vice-Captain||JOEY WONG ZOU YU||3 E1|
|C Div’Captain||WONG XUE QI||2 E2|
|Vice-Secretary||SOH YU SHUAN||3 E1|
|Secretary||ONG XI MIN DAPHNE||3 E2|
|Treasurer||BELINDA CHUA||3 E1|