To provide opportunities for students not just to achieve excellence but develop them into well-rounded individuals by honing their leadership, sportsmanship and mental toughness
HHIGHLIGHT OF THE YEAR
- Students are committed to training that take place every Wednesday and Friday as well as on selected dates during holiday.
- Emphasis on techniques, skills and strokes are placed during training with our externally engaged coach. Physical fitness and strength are also other important factors the team builds on during training sessions.
- Activities such as games are conducted to maintain the close-knit team we have today.
- Team players are selected to participate in the annual West Zone Inter-School Table Tennis Championship as part of their exposure to the sports scene and also to cultivate sportsmanship and love for learning in conjunction with the Olympic spirit.
- Students are also sent to participate in various external competitions like the SSSC National Individual Table Tennis Championship and take part in workshops such as the Table Tennis Student Umpire Workshop to hone their skills and widen their knowledge regarding the sport. Together with the team activities organised, our team members are trained to be competitive and experienced in their field.
CCA TRAINING DAY(S)/ TIME
|Wednesday||2:45 pm – 5:15 pm|
|Friday||2:45 pm – 5:15 pm|
|Mdm Xu Wei||Mr Liu Sijian|
|Mr Tan Wei Chung||Mrs Fong-Ng Bee Yong|
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS (2017-2018)
|CCA Captain||TAY YU JIE||S4-E1|
|CCA Vice – Captain||TENG XI YA, VALARIE||S4-E2|
|CCA Vice- Captain||QUEK WEN HAO, JUSTIN||S4-N1|
|CCA Captain||M. PRITHA||S3-E2|
|Lower Sec Captain||PARK SUN HANG||S2-N2|
|Lower Sec CCA Vice- Captain||CLARISSA KOH SHI QI||S2-E2|
|Lower Sec CCA Vice-Captain||MUHAMMAD AMIR ZAEEM BIN MD YUSOF||S1-E1|
|Upper Sec CCA Executive Committee||TEO ROU EN||S3-E3|
|Upper Sec CCA Executive Committee||ABDUL GHAFUR B ZAINAL||S3-E1|
|Lower Sec CCA Executive Committee||DING MIN RU||S2-N2|
|Lower Sec CCA Executive Committee||TAN YAN ZHI DARRIK||S2-E2|
|Lower Sec CCA Executive Committee||KOH KE HUI||S2-E2|