We aspire to level up the skills of our students in Infocomm areas including Digital Animation, Games Development and Coding.
The Infocomm Club aims to :
- Excite students about the possibilities of infocomm through a structured curriculum;
- Expand students’ creative and entrepreneurial spirit through application of infocomm in school;
- Equip students with 21st century infocomm skills so that they can creatively communicate ideas in their school work
HIGHLIGHT OF THE YEAR
- Members learn Animation, Games Development and Coding.
- Sec 3 students attended AEM on “Games Design and Programing”
- Combined clubs camp.
- Participation in RoboCupJunior CoSpace Challenge, IDE Arduino Maker Challenge, National Education Gaming Championship (NEGC), Singapore Games Creation Competition (SGCC), iCode Competition, Data Analytics Competition, National Software Competition and Minecraft Storytelling & Coding Competition.
- Training sessions in Apps Development by Training Consultant.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
CCA TRAINING DAY(S)/ TIME
|Wednesday||3:00 pm – 5:30 pm|
|Miss Lee Poh Tin||Mr Low Chee Wah|
|Mdm Kokila||Mr Eugene Lim|
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS (2017-2018)
|Chairman||Ian Wong Wai Hoong||3 E1|
|Vice- Chairman||Sherman Chann Zhi Shen||3 E1|
|Exco Member||Zane Chua||2 E1|
|Gurunathan Sampravinraj||2 E3|
|Xu Zhiqiang||2 E1|
|Christopher Tjahyadi||3 E1|
|Tan Yung Zhen||3 E1|